Applications are now open for the QATSICPP Workforce Professional Scholarships 2021-2022.
The scholarships provide financial support to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander child, youth and family workers employed within the Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Child Protection Services sector undertaking Griffith University’s Graduate Certificate in Human Services – 3272 or the Graduate Certificate in First Peoples Community Practice – 3371.
Each scholarship has a maximum value of $11,000 payable in instalments toward the recipients Student Contribution Charges.
Applications close 10 October 2021.
- Read the Scholarship Guidelines for eligibility and conditions prior to completing the application below.
- Complete the Supporting Statement, save the document with your name, followed by Supporting Statement e.g. Tom Green Supporting Statement.
- Ask your CEO to complete the CEO approval form, scan the document and save with your name, followed by CEO Approval e.g. Tom Green CEO Approval.
- Complete the application form below (which requires you to attach your completed Supporting Statement and CEO Approval)
- Ensure you press the Submit Application button at the bottom of the form.
- A confirmation email will be automatically sent to you once you have successfully submitted your application.