Working for a better future and outcomes for our children
August 2019 - Key Publications, Resources and Conferences
- Report follows extensive consultation on options for regulating child safe standards. NSW OCG:More
- 2018 Insights Report: Welfare is the largest component of future support costs (56%). Their Futures Matter:More
- Fathers’ work and family conflicts affect children's mental health. AIFS:More
- Pathways of younger people entering residential aged care examined. AIHW:More
- Safety by Design creating safer online environments. eSafety Commissioner:More
- Apply to provide accredited training for sexual violence responses. Closing date 4 Sept. DSS:More
- Closing 12 Sept. Small community development project grants. Scanlon Foundation:More
- Men as role models for preventing violence against women and their children.Closing 24 Sept. DSS:More
- Community-led projects to prevent violence against women and their children. Closing 9 Oct. DSS:More
- Discussion paper on child protection legislation reform. QLD Govt:More
- Free and Equal: An Australian conversation on human rights. Submissions close 30 Aug. AHRC:More
- Consultation on 2030 vision for mental health & suicide prevention in Australia. NMHC:More
- Posters for National Child Protection Week (1-7 Sept). NAPCAN:More
Baxter, J., Budinski, M., Carroll, M., Hand, K., Rogers, C., Smart, J., Bray, J.R., Gray, M., Blaxland, M., Katz, I., & Skattebol J. (2019).Child Care Package Evaluation: Early monitoring report. (Research Report). Melbourne: Australian Institute of Family Studies.
Coddou, M., Borlagdan, J. & Mallett, S. (2019).Starting a future that means something to you: outcomes from a longitudinal study of Education First Youth Foyers. Melbourne: Brotherhood of St Laurence & Launch Housing.
Muir, S., Purtell, J., Hand, K., & Carroll, M. (2019).Beyond 18: The Longitudinal Study on Leaving Care Wave 3 Research Report: Outcomes for young people leaving care in Victoria. Melbourne: Australian Institute of Family Studies.
Reconciliation Australia. (2018).Constitutional Reform Submission to the Joint Select Committee on Constitutional Recognition relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples 2018. Reconciliation Australia.
Conferences, Events and Training: