Want to join our deadly team
Are you passionate about the protection and care of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families? Do you want to work in a supportive environment that embraces knowledge, innovation, collaboration, and culture to drive real change?
We are the peak body representing the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled child protection and family support services sector in Queensland. Together with our 35 member organisations, we advocate for the development of policies, strategies and programs that support and strengthen our sector.
Join our growing team for a rewarding career that makes a difference. Together, we can:
- Reduce the numbers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in the child protection systems and youth justice systems.
- Strengthen policy and program offerings for our members, children, and families
- Keep Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people strongly connected to country, culture and family
- Create systemic change to build stronger, safer communities through cultural knowledge, guidance and family-led decision-making.
- Support our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled sector staff to ensure families and the community are able to make decisions about their own futures.
Benefits of working at QATSICPP
- Competitive remuneration including salary packaging and meal entertainment options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous professional development and wellness program support
- Four weeks annual leave and gratis leave for usual business days from Christmas Day through to the first business day of the new calendar year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Gym membership contribution of $17 per week
Check out our current vacancies: