Use of our website:
- In accessing and using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
- We reserve the right to modify, update or otherwise amend the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
- Your use of our website now and in the future indicates your continuing acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- We suggest you check our Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time to keep yourself up to date with any changes.
- The information contained on our site is for your general information only.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the content of our website is accurate and current, we provide no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy of the information posted on our site and therefore, no liability will be accepted by the Queensland Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Child Protection Peak Limited, or its employees, for loss or damage arising out of the use of information on our site.
- Information contained on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Copyright protection applies to the original information on our website and is owned by the Queensland Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Child Protection Peak Limited.
- Some information and documents have been supplied by other organisations to The Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child Protection Peak Limited for use on its website and these Terms and Conditions, where relevant, also apply.
- You may not use, copy, reproduce, store or alter in any way any original information we provide on our website, unless specifically supplied for general use or for the use of our Member Organisations, without our prior consent.
Third Party Material:
- Our website may contain material provided by third parties or links to their websites.
- Therefore, you should check the conditions of use of their website before using them.
- The materials provided by third parties for use on our website express their own views and do not necessarily reflect those of The Queensland Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Child Protection Peak Limited.
Use of Personal Information:
- It is our policy not to disclose or pass on to third parties any of your personal information collected through our website.
- Also we will not knowingly or deliberately disclose any of your personal information without your prior consent.