Become a CPP Member
We welcome all new members that will strengthen the collective voice and contribute to a consistent approach to responding to child protection matters and to ensure that better outcomes are achieved for the children, young people and families who are at risk of entering the child protection system.
Membership of the QATSICPP is open to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander organisations delivering child protection, statutory services, alternative care, family support, residential care, kinship and foster care, and related services to the community which it services.
The criteria upon which membership into the QATSICPP’s is determined by member organisations are as follows:
That the applicant:
(i) Is a local Aboriginal community controlled organisation, as defined by the QATSICPP’s Constitution, which is governed by an Aboriginal board of management elected by a local Aboriginal community membership;
(ii) Is an incorporated body operating an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Child Protection Service; and
(ii) Demonstrates a commitment to abide by the CPP’s Constitution, and any Charter of Membership and/or Charter of Corporate Governance and/or Directors’ Code of Conduct approved by the Board.
Application for membership:
Download the QATSICPP membership form and fax it back to us on 3362 9645 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a QATSICPP member you will receive:
• A monthly newsletter
• Access to technical and professional support
• Access to QATSICPP support, training and resources
• Notification and preferential registration to QATSICPP workshops, meetings, conferences
• Greater opportunities to network with other members, industry experts and other groups
• Access to the ‘members only’ website
• Participation in the QATSICPP’s role of policy and research development
• Timely updates on QATSICPP’s progress on:
- Child Protection initiatives
- Family Support initiatives
- Outcome of Home Care initiatives
- Residential Care services initiatives
- Legislative and Policy Changes
All memberships and subscriptions fees are paid annually based on the financial year. Fee amount is $200.